Do you know what the first dream of Muslim people is? That is to perform Hajj. Most Muslims are not able to achieve this pure and worship due to financial problems but have the dream to visit Makkah and Madinah. Most people save their money for Hajj. In this worship, millions of Muslims from all over the world gather annually in Mecca and Madina. Hajj is a great way to reach closer to Allah And ask for a better life after in Jannah. In anticipation of Hajj, the Muslim people strictly follow the actions of the great and moat lovable Prophet Muhammad (SAW). By taking part in this pilgrimage is more like achieving the world. Make sure to participate at least once in one's lifetime. There are a total of six rituals every year, and almost three million people participate in this pilgrimage.
Hajj is performed in the month of the Islamic calendar that is also known by Dhul-Hijjah. Mainly Hajj is performed between the eighth and 13th days of the last month. Every year at the same month, Millions of people come from all over the world to reach one step closer to Allah. During Hajj, the main motive is to become human with faith, honest, hope, pure. Most people get changed and follow the honest life further.
First Day of Hajj – 8th of Dhul Hijjah
- The first step of Hajj is to enter Ihram, which is a sacred pilgrim state.
- People have to wear plain garments.
- There are specific rules while performing the first steps.
Second Day of Hajj – 9th of Dhul Hijjah
- The second day is known as the Day of Arafat.
- People have to make a 14.4km journey from Mina to spend the whole day in prayer.
Third day of Hajj – 10th of Dhul Hijjah
- The third day of Hajj is the process of throwing stones at the pillars.
Fourth day of Hajj – 11th Dhul Hijjah
- The pilgrims stay at Mina.
- They perform Rami by throwing pebbles at all three Jimar.
Fifth Day – 12th of Dhul Hijjah
- On the final day of Hajj, after throwing pebbles on every pillar, people return to Mecca.
- At last, people perform the final circulation of Kaaba.